A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Santa's in trouble! Last night, a group of evil snowmen stole all of Santa's presents for the children of the world! Thankfully a group of brave elves have been dispatched to retrieve the prized bag!
However, this did not go according to plan. The elves never returned and Santa is running out of options. Herbert is the only one who can save Christmas now!
Move: Arrow Keys
Start Game / Interact: Spacebar
Move: Joystick 1
Start Game / Interact: Button... ? (Seems like it's different on every controller I try...)
Santa also knows there's a secret to be found. Can you find it?
Did you know?
- You can sequence break this game? (It's not a bug - it's a feature!)
- It was lovingly inspired by the Nintendo64 Hit Paper Mario?
Playing is easy! Download the version for Window you use (32 or 64 Bit), Unzip, the run!
[POST JAM PATCH NOTES]
This version simply makes the game a bit more enjoyable:
- You can play full-screen, any resolution! (Perfect for streaming!)
- You can press [Escape] to Quit!
- None of the core game-play/graphics/music/story has been changed!
- Enjoy the same buggy story as before, only in higher resolution!
- If you STILL want to play the "Jam Release" version, it's still available in all it's Windowed, 640 x 480 glory (with no "Escape Button")! This was the one completed and uploaded within the Jam!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.